[Elfsea] We're here...

Sluggy slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Sun Jun 30 14:33:31 PDT 2002

Tessa Nieto wrote:

> the trailer missing. Nobody is claiming they towed it
> so we reported it stolen.

Oh, you poor guys! What a welcome...

In any case, you are both well and, while it's all precious stuff, even
irreplaceable stuff, it is still just stuff. On the other hand, it
doesn't sound like much of the missing stuff would be of much monetary
value to anyone else, so perhaps the trailer and contents will be found
relatively unharmed.

Keep in touch out there, guys!

Sluggy!

--

Samantha Caine: What are you, a Mormon?

Mitch Henessey: Yes, I'm a Mormon. That's why I just smoked a pack
                of Newports and drank three vodka tonics.