[Elfsea] Thank You

AerynGeil at aol.com AerynGeil at aol.com
Mon Jun 10 09:30:32 PDT 2002

I asked my mom to say thank you to all of the people who helped to look after me. I remember:

Baroness Siohban, Arebella, Robin, Rebecca, the other lady in waiting who's name escapes me, and Timothy. Your armes are as comfortable as your hearts are generous. If there are others I have forgotten or I have spelled names wrong please forgive me I am very new at this.

Vivian nighean al Aeryn

PS Thank you also to the Brae bonnie men who helped to move stuff to the car and HE Galen for moving the car so mommy could focus on moving me.