[Elfsea] Another Trailer

Timothy Rayburn timothy at elfsea.net
Thu Jun 20 06:36:48 PDT 2002

Well, if folks are still looking for a trailer, my neighbor is selling an enclosed Pace trailer, I'd bet the dimensions at 6' wide x 10' long x 5' high (based on my 6"x12"x6'6" in my driveway).  I'm not certain how great a deal it is as they are asking $2000, that is less than I paid for mine.  I'll get contact information if folks want to take a look (and you never know, they might haggle on the price.)

Timothy

--
American Girls and American Guys
We'll always stand up and salute, we'll always recognize