[Elfsea] Re: [Elfsea]Directions to Fabric District

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 21 11:29:37 PDT 2002

>Greetings,
>
>I am needing to make a trip to the fabled fabric dictrict that I have heard
>of.  Can anyone provide me with directions to this >wonderous place?

Aye, and a wonderous place it is too!  Several stores in a row with bargain
after bargain on everything from faux fur to real linen (and cotton/linen
blends).

If I remember correctly, the way I usually go (from Arlington) is to head
north on I-35E, exit Walnut Creek, turn right on Harry Hines Blvd, and the
right on Perth St.  Find a parking place and shop to your heart's content!

Ciao,
Alessandra