[Elfsea] A&S Quest for Information....

CE Huse/Lady Maria Cabeca de Vaca cehuse at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 26 15:07:28 PDT 2002

Buenos Dias!

I am on a quest for information that I will need to start and complete an
A&S project....

I am in need of pictures and historic stories on the past Barons and
Baronnesses of Elfsea.  I have a ton of pictures of the Their Excellancies,
Llewllyn and Xene; Galen and Allessandre; and Daniel and Siobhan.  For these
fair gentles, I will just need any historical stories that you might have
concerning their reigns.

So, you ask, "What in the Heavens could she need this for?"  Well, Master
Jovian (gracias, m 'lord!) put a bug in my ear and I just have to use it! I
am making a Beaux Tapestry of Elfsea.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Gracias!

Lady Maria Cabeca de Vaca