[Elfsea] Request for Warlord Photos

Jennamonster at aol.com Jennamonster at aol.com
Sat Jun 29 09:15:47 PDT 2002

My lords and ladies,

I am seeking photographs from Steppes Warlord XXIX to be placed into the
Steppes Archives so that this glorious event and all who participated may be
fondly remembered in years to come. If you have photos that you would be
willing to share with us, please forward them to me, or if should they be
uploaded to a website, I'd appreciate being directed there.

I particularly need photos of the following:

Heavy List
Rapier List
Equestrian Activities
Arts and Sciences Display/Competition
Archery List
Knife, Spear and Axe Competition
Field Awards (invitations to Chivalry, Squires, elevation to Don, etc.)
Sunday Evening Court

Any photographs you would be willing to share would be greatly appreciated!
Please be sure I have your SCA name so that proper credit may be given.

With thanks and in humble service,

Elysia Katherine O'Malley
Historian, Barony of the Steppes