[Elfsea] Sunday Forecast

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Fri Mar 1 08:19:10 PST 2002

Doesn't look any better?  Weather.com has the temperature up 6 degrees from yesterday's prediction.  40 is better than the 34 they had called for.  Maybe I'm just getting fighter brain and want to fight.

Assuming the forcast doesn't drop back into the low 30s I will make sure we have Big Blue and the rest of the supplies for the tourney.  I don't think we're going to see 50s on Sunday but they do seem to be moving most of the bad weather to Saturday.

Wilim