[Elfsea] Sunday Forecast

Cait O'Hara lady_cait at lycos.com
Fri Mar 1 08:44:58 PST 2002

Caelin's house on Sunday sounds good to me too.  Although, I need directions.  I am from Loch Ruadh and I just moved to Elfsea.  I have yet to attend anything Elfsea related (other than fighter practice).  Also, I appologize if my last missive sounded a bit on the gruff side.  I just had this sudden panic.  I have made so many changes so that I could be there this weekend.  With two kids and a husband that works a VERY odd schedule, I have to make plans one to two weeks in advance.  Ragnar just started a new job and it is very difficult for him to get days off.  He works weekends, which is why we don't go to events.  It is just too much work for me to go alone.  I could not handle a three year old and a new baby by myself at an event.  I hope to make Spring Faire though.  I have talked my in-laws into coming with me.  That way, they can help with the kids.  I am very interested in light fighting, but I don't know if I will be able to come to fighter practices very often.  My hu
bby isn't really interested in coming out very often.  He likes heavy fighting but we just edon't have the money for it.  He doesn't want to use the loaner stuff.  He is funny that way.
I am sorry for crying on everyone's shoulder.  I don't really know anyone here that well, and I am feeling a bit lonely.  We have had to virtually drop the SCA before due to lack of funds and transportation.  Well, the baby is crying and I need to tend to him.  I hope to see you all this weekend or maybe at the Spring Faire.

Love and Hugs,

Cait

On Fri, 1 Mar 2002 10:09:31
 Darius and Monica wrote:
>Meeting at Caelins for a Pot Luck Lunch on Sunday sounds good to me. It
>would also give one last chance for those going to Gulfwar next weekend to
>discuss last minute plans, loading the truck, etc. As Caelin said many of us
>already know where it is due to the Shed and Baronial buisness meetings
>being held there.
>
>At home in Elfsea
>Darius

2,000,000,000 Web Pages--you only need 1. Save time with My Lycos.
http://my.lycos.com