[Elfsea] Sunday Morning

Marsh, Todd W. ToddMarsh at SierraSystems.com
Fri Mar 1 08:47:26 PST 2002

Thank you, Caelin, for volunteering to host a meeting at your house on
Sunday.  I agree that it would be best to meet at a known, indoor site.
Let's meet there at 11:00am and plan for a pot-luck lunch at noon.

The tournament I planned for Sunday is hereby officially cancelled.  Feargus
and Sebastian will have to decide on fighter practice.

Llywelyn Gruffydd