[Elfsea] Sunday Morning

Jennamonster at aol.com Jennamonster at aol.com
Fri Mar 1 17:38:56 PST 2002

Before I get further confused... like Madelina, it doesn't take much for me,
could I respectfully request a few clarifications?

Directions I have, and I thank you all for them. Time I've got as well. But
now here it comes...

1.) How many can safely squash into Caelin's and Pyro's home?
2.) What would you like us to bring?
and 3.) This is gonna be a dumb question, but it's been a long, arduous and
generally low-down-no-good-not-worth-discussing week - we're talking
mundanes, not garb, si?

With profound gratitude for the forthcoming enlightenment,

Elysia