[Elfsea] Sunday Morning

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Fri Mar 1 23:00:22 PST 2002

> 1.) How many can safely squash into Caelin's and Pyro's home?

It depends on how friendly they are. The main room holds probably 30-35 fairly easy
when seated, more when standing. The auxiliary rooms can hold probably as many.
With fighters out in the yard, it could be quite a lot.

> 2.) What would you like us to bring?

Whatever you wish. Chips, soft drinks, whatever. I will furnish some
salmon (until it is gone) and some stews (probably a mushroom stew and
a beef stew).

> and 3.) This is gonna be a dumb question, but it's been a long,
> arduous and
> generally low-down-no-good-not-worth-discussing week - we're talking
> mundanes, not garb, si?

Up to Their Royal Majesties.