FW: [Elfsea] Tourney this weekend

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at attbi.com
Sun Mar 3 07:07:13 PST 2002

There isn't a lot of room for them to run inside.  And the back yard is not
set up to let kids run free without immediate adult supervision.  It's not
an enclosed yard.

It's your call, Cait.  I wouldn't have taken Anthony there when he was three
without a body harness and a leash...Of course, *you* remember Anthony when
he was three:)

Xene