[Elfsea] Pity Party WAS --> Gulf War Whining

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Wed Mar 6 08:24:36 PST 2002

Nope, Padraig is in England so that his wife may visit her ailing father.
I'm sure Padraig would welcome any and all prayers on that front.

He should be back in country around the 12th.  I suspect it will take him a
day or two to get back to normal after the flight.

Thank you for the offer of your keep for a pity party.  What day you wanna
do it?

Madelina