[Elfsea] Murphy's LAW strikes again

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Thu Mar 7 23:49:22 PST 2002

I currently have the Blue and White as it never quite made it back from Border Wars.  It got rained on Tuesday before I could get it back to the Shed so I put it up and dried it out, repacked it and put it in my garage until I could get to the Shed for it.  By the time I was ready to take it we were talking about taking it for a mini-tourney and it never made it there to be put up, used, taken down and sent back to the shed.  As of today it's still in my garage.  I intend on sending it in the Truck with Caelin but will take it with my stuff if necessary.

Can't help you on the Steppes stuff though. :/

Wilim