[Elfsea] Timer in the Ravine

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 8 01:44:10 PST 2002

I would be!  I am heavy authorized, but my feet are still a little funky and
I would still be useful.  I am taking my armor for the siege battles, but I
would dearly love to be in another battle.  We are leaving Saturday morning
and will be camped behind Axemoor.  We will be easy to find.
Gwenllian Hertewelle