[Elfsea] Sunday fighting

Rhodes-walden, Jennifer Jennifer.Rhodes-walden at usa.xerox.com
Fri Mar 8 10:20:43 PST 2002

Ceatta,

Unfortunately, I don't have anything like armor, rapier or arms. I do have
garb, though I'll probably dress in something that will allow me more
freedom of movement than my dresses! I'm working on tunics right now, don't
know if they'll be ready, but I'll try.

My home email address is presently out as my HD has decided to crash and
burn (anyone feel up to helping me fix it? ;o) )  but I'll be in the office
until 7 pm tonight, or you can reach me at home, 972-316-3555.

Elysia