[Elfsea] An open thank you note to Lord Cian

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 16 08:45:43 PST 2002

My dear lord Cian,

Thank you ever so much for a wonderfully fun party
last night. I had so much fun I forgot there WAS a
Gulf War going on this weekend! *wink* Your
hospitality and good humor were a tonic for those
disappointed in not going.

What do you say folks? Did you have a good time?

Thank you, dear sir. We hope to come back very soon.

Yours in friendship,
Lady Eleanor Cleavely
Lord Sebastian de Rolstoun

=====