[Elfsea] Re: Gulf Wars XI

Colete d'Evreux medievalbelle at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 19 22:10:36 PST 2002

Vivaine wrote:

> Hey Everyone
>
> I've been swamped w/ emails about the Ravine Battle and the
> status of my he=
> ad injury. So instead of replying to each, i thought i'd post
> here.

   Okay wild-woman... what are you doing getting hurt like
that?! Then going out for more?! You qualify in my book as
"certifiable". No wonder we get along so well!  :)

   Well, it was good to see y'all again. I have some pictures to
post later and will send the link once I have them uploaded.
(Yes, even the one of some sneaky lady-fighter whom made faces
into my camera while I wasn't looking.  Hehehe)

   And quite importantly.... Centurion Stella, you have my
heartfelt congratulations. You've deserved the honor for so many
years now.

Regards,
Colete

=====
"Whomever said blondes have more fun never met a redhead!" ~Miranda