[Elfsea] beads

Darius and Monica dmriney at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 24 16:41:09 PST 2002

Beads, Rocks, & knots (or something like that)
On Randol Mill Road over by Randol Mill Park.  Across the street from the
Fire Station. (Arlington TX)

Take best route to I-30, go to Arlington.
Exit Fielder Road - head south
Turn Right on Randol Mill Road (West)
They are in the shopping center on the Left hand (south) side before the
light.

They have tons of beads and are willing to order what you want.  They are
closed on Mondays but are open Tue - Sat 10-am to 6 pm.

-Rosalia