[Elfsea] Moving Help

Ciarlariello, Keith W keith.w.ciarlariello at lmco.com
Mon Mar 25 10:51:38 PST 2002

Sheri,

Did you realize that you happened to pick Easter weekend?
I already have family obligations for those days,
so put me down as only a "maybe" for Saturday.

HOWEVER I do have this Friday (the 29th) off from work.
Could you use some help then?
I have a 4' x 8' flatbed trailer ready.

Keith
817-777-6638 (work)