[Elfsea] Off-List: Job Seeking

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Mon Mar 25 13:15:33 PST 2002

You might try Radioshack (the corporate headquarters in downtown Fort Worth).  Their Contract Services division uses some work-from-home customer service reps to handle calls from stores and customers about warranty and repair items.  The pay rate is probably not a fortune, but I imagine it it around $9 or $10 and hour.

Good luck!

Padraig