[Elfsea] camping at Springfare

Jenn Kostal genevieve at elfsea.net
Mon Mar 25 16:27:33 PST 2002

The first time I saw this site was for Borderwars.  It appears there are plenty of places to camp.

I would HIGHLY recomend you camp as the Hawkwood site is DIRECTLY across from Texas Motor Speedway and there is a Winston Cup race the same weekend.  Traffic will be a nightmare and even if you are able to get a hotel room (ha-ha) it will probably be in the $200+ price range a night.  (Worked in the biz for 5 years.)

Genevieve