[Elfsea] Elfsea Springfaire

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 25 17:09:24 PST 2002

Hola!

You can count Paige and me in for Friday night. I'm usually up late anyway
with her. :)

Maria

>Greeetings all,
>
>This is a request for volunteers.  As you know, Elfsea will be investing a
>new Baron and Baroness at Springfaire in two weeks.  This is a very special
>event and I am asking for your help for an hour or two at the gate.  (I've
>been told, "No bridge, therefore, no trolls!)
>
>The gate will be open from 5:00pm on Friday 4/5 until aproximately the same
>time on Saturday 4/6.  I am looking for two volunteers a shift and 2 hour
>time slots would be prefereable, but I am happy to accept any help I can
>get.
>
>If you can help, please contact me at genevieve at elfsea.net with your name
>and the time you can work.  Thank you.
>
>In Service to Elfsea,
>Genevieve de Lironcourt

*** St. Theresa's Prayer ****
May today there be peace within
May you trust your highest power that you are exactly where you are meant to
be....
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith
May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that
has been given to you....
May you be content knowing you are a child of God....
Let this presence settle into our bones, and allow your soul the freedom to
sing, and dance,
It is there for each and every one of you....