[Elfsea] Seeking in House Bloodstone . . . . . .

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 25 17:17:23 PST 2002

Gabriele of Bloodstone here. How may I help you? (spoken in my best customer
service voice(type)). :) Right now I work till 7pm mon-fri, but can be
contacted by cell phone after seven, number below. If by chance I don't
answer, don't bother leaving a message, I can't get to my voicemail. I will
call back any missed message numbers. Please don't call after 10pm. Or I can
be reached at the e-mail above.

Gabriele Rene' de Bernard mda Michelle Dodd
of House Bloodstone
cell 9725714465