[Elfsea] OT-----two questions?

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Tue Mar 26 12:26:08 PST 2002

Hey, it's what makes chat rooms so fun.  Online, I'm barely 18, have long
blond hair and blue eyes, am 5'8", weigh 110 soaking wet, and have no need
of a wonderbra.

LOL

Cian is a great guy, and I'm certain he wouldn't take offense; in fact, he'd
probably use it as an excuse to seek you out and introduce himself.

Madelina