[Elfsea] Baron and Baroness

Darius and Monica dmriney at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 3 13:19:15 PST 2002

Greetings Friends and Family,

We would like to congratulate Daniel and Sioban on being named as the Heirs
Apparant to Galen and Allesandre. It will be a day of great celebrtation and
ferstivity at Springfaire as they are invested as our leaders and we all
give them our upmost level of support as our Baron and Baroness.

We thank every one for their kind words and support to us throughout this
month, as it has been the people of Elfsea that have set the example to the
Knowne World of how a Baronial Sucsession should happen. As a Matter of
Cooperation, Considerate Thought, and Friendship. Thank you one and all.

At Home in Elfsea
Master Darius and HL Rosalia

Oh and BTW for those who wern't there Rosalia was also named to be the Next
Star Principal Herald!