[Elfsea] Steppes Herbal Guild Meeting

lizdenpeters at juno.com lizdenpeters at juno.com
Sun Mar 10 12:52:58 PST 2002

Greetings to all those who are not attending Gulf wars.  Well, we are
having our monthly herbal meeting this Monday, March 11 at 7:30 P.M.  We
will be having our meeting at my assistant Lady Nuala's home this Monday.
 Directions and phone # are appended below.

We will make some herbal concoctions and have a pity party.  Please bring
jars and anything else you would like to make or share.  We will also be
making plans for future projects and creating some really useful herbal
items as well as some comfort items.  We will also be scheduling our next
weekend work shop and deciding where it will be held (Any volunteers?).

We will be working on our bug repellent.  Bottles would be appreciated
and we will be decorating some of the containers that we have to put our
herbals in. If you have baby food jars, small tins, 2 to 8 ounce bottles
to donate, we can certainly use them for our herbal crafts.

I would like to discuss having a booth at War Lord this year so we can
make some money to purchase additional supplies and remove this monetary
burden from the guild members.  I would like everyone's opinion on this
subject as well as organizational ideas.

The person that  volunteered to take the Royals' largesse was unable to
attend Gulf Wars so our gift did not make it to this event.  We will
convey our gift to the Royals' at an upcoming event, possibly
Springfaire.

I am really interested in everyone's ideas and objectives for our group
and for future projects.  This is your guild and we need your input.
Please come and share with us.

If you have never been to one of our meetings please come.  It's a great
group and we are always looking for new members with fresh ideas.  You do
not need to know anything about herbs--just have a desire to learn and
participate.

Any munchies brought will be appreciated.

Your humble servant,
Viscountess Kate
Herbalist Guild Leader

Lady Fionnuala "Nuala"