[Elfsea] A&S Night

Lady Simone ui' Dunlaingh simone at elfsea.net
Mon Mar 18 17:16:00 PST 2002

Greeting everyone Arts and Sciences is on this week now that I am back.  A&S
is at the Tarlatan University Student development center room 22 at 6:00pm

With Elfsea's Baronial Investiture just around the corner at Elfsea
Springfair and Guardian of the Tor not that far off  we will be working on
gifts for the outgoing and incoming baron, and prizes, scrolls, banners and
such for Guardian over the next several weeks.

So if your crafty and have some ideas, come help, bring your friends, all
our hands and skills will be needed to show the skills of the Artisans of
Dragonsfire Tor.

I'll be brining my scribes stuff and paper, as well as some other odds and
ends to work on this Thursday what can you bring?

look forward to seeing everyone there

Lady Simone Maurian ui' Dunlaingh
simone at elfsea.net
A&S Minister Dragonsfire Tor