[Elfsea] Attn: Rebekah and Caelin....

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 18 19:55:52 PST 2002

Could you please contact me off-list, Rebekah and Caelin? I need to discuss
Springfaire with both of you

*** St. Theresa's Prayer ****
May today there be peace within
May you trust your highest power that you are exactly where you are meant to
be....
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith
May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that
has been given to you....
May you be content knowing you are a child of God....
Let this presence settle into our bones, and allow your soul the freedom to
sing, and dance,
It is there for each and every one of you....