[Elfsea] Theatrical Guild

Rhodes-walden, Jennifer Jennifer.Rhodes-walden at usa.xerox.com
Thu Mar 21 10:22:16 PST 2002

Come one, come all...!

If you've ever wanted to tread the boards, hear the roar of the crowd (and
duck the occasional tomato), here's your chance!

A Theatrical Guild is forming in the D-FW area, and is open to anyone with
an interest in medieval theatre and performance. All are most welcome to
join us!

If you are interested, please contact me via email or come to a meeting. I'd
like to have a brief gathering Sunday, March 24 at Veterans' Park in
Arlington (SCA willin' and the creeks stop risin') at 2 p.m. to canvass
performance ideas and discuss an action plan for the next several months. If
you've got notions/suggestions/ideas/hopes and dreams, I would love to hear
them all. Garb is optional.

Thank you, my good lords and ladies, for your time and attention to this
annoucement. We now return you to your regularly scheduled SCA programming.

In service to the Dream shared by all,

Elysia de Solares
Elfstepper Theatre Geek

"The play's the thing."