[Elfsea] Springfaire - another call for volunteers

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at ev1.net
Wed Mar 27 11:20:24 PST 2002

Galen here...

My first official act as ex-Baron will be to run the site clean-up at
Springfaire.  This includes not only picking up trash, but also packing
up all the baronial pavillions, list-poles, water-coolers, etc., and
transporting them back to the shed.

This is your chance to be one of the few, the proud, the clean-up crew.
Years from now, when your name come up in the Pelican circle, I will
remember how you helped pick up trash, pack up pavillions, provided your
truck or trailer to transport stuff, helped load, and/or came to the
shed to help unload.  This can -- honestly -- be really the stuff of
heroes.

Please contact me if I can count on you.

- Galen
<pmitchel at ev1.net>

"God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks in our conscience, but
shouts in our pains: it is His megaphone to rouse a deaf world."
       - C.S. Lewis
Check out my latest column at <www.viewfromdownhere.com>!
All my websites have moved to <users2.ev1.net/~pmitchel>!