[Elfsea] What? No pot luck tomorrow? Say it ain't so!

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 30 15:31:54 PST 2002

Yes, friends, it's true. There will be no pot luck and
pick-ups tomorrow at Veteran's. Since Nature has
graced us with more rain than we can handle (and more
on the way tonight), there is no way for the park to
dry out in time for practice tomorrow. Therefore, stay
home, be safe, and enjoy your Easter.

In humble service,
Eleanor Cleavely
Official Spokesperson for Elfsea's Rapier Marshall

=====
- - - Gustave Flaubert, Madame Bovary