[Elfsea] Sunday Forecast

Synrik synrik at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 1 07:29:53 PST 2002

Large rooms to do an announcement . . . . . . . . hummmmm

Could pick a local mall somewhere . . . . . .

Danial's House could work as well and let the News hit the net within
minuets for everyone not there. . . . . .

How about the room at the Bedford Boy's Ranch?

How about The Main St. Bar B-Q (Bedford), it has just one huge room
(BYOB, Wet, All you can shovel)