[Steppes] RE: [Elfsea] Tourney this weekend

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 1 18:17:55 PST 2002

> The tournament I planned for Sunday is hereby officially cancelled.  With
> forecast high of 40 degrees, it is too cold.

Y'all come to the North Texas Irish Festival instead.  Iames reports that
the SCA's demo area has moved indoors.  You might have to pay, but you get
all the other festival benefits (hear the performers, see the exhibits,
wander through the art show).

                                                ---= Morgan

People often say that this or that person has not yet found himself.
But the self is not something that one finds.
It is something one creates.        ----=  Thomas Szasz