[Elfsea] Scribes and Illuminators

ceinwenswan ceinwenswan at mail.ev1.net
Tue Mar 5 11:54:24 PST 2002

Lady Elisabeth,
Where do you live?
H.Ly. Ceinwen~

From: "Shari Burnham" <ladypendarves at elfsea.net>
Date: Tue,  5 Mar 2002 13:37:00 -0600

>Greetings to the populace of Elfsea;
>I realize that many good gentles are going off to Gulf War, and
that originally Scribes and Illuminators was set to meet on monday.

>Since I am still in the learning stage, any of those who might
still want to do a "get together and paint" interested? Especially
if there is anyone who might be willing to turn it into a "I'm
really good at <fill in blank> and be willing to teach if you're
willing to learn"?

>I have some space in my apartment, but not alot of tables.  If
folding tables and chairs are available it could be arranged?