[Elfsea] Timer in the Ravine

Sluggy! slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Thu Mar 7 14:35:47 PST 2002

Marsh, Vicki wrote:

> *WE* don't want to be without a timer, do we?

Oh, no, the suggestion is a very wise one. I made the erroneous
assumption was that we were recruiting a single timer person for the use
of both armies.

> We just don't want to be caught without our pants down, so to speak!!

without?

.. or our fob in a knot! :)

Sluggy!

--
  It is a wretched thing that the young men of
  today are contriving and so proud of their

        Samurai Yamamoto Tsunetomo (1658-1719)

$ chown -R us:us yourbase/