[Elfsea] Sunday fighting

Glen Wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 10 08:12:13 PST 2002

This may be a little last minute, and I completely understand if no one
decides to come, but it occurred to me that since attendance will be a light
at both fighter practices today, and since Elfsea may actually have visitors
today (see message below), why don't all of the Steppes fighters (both
styles) who are planning to go to practice this afternoon come visit us in
Elfsea.

Some of you may not have heard, we have moved from Randol Mill Park to an
excellent new site for practice with actual working toilets, a pavillion, a
vending machine, and a nearby playground for the kids.  the location is
Veteran's Park in Arlington at Arkansas and Spanish.

The easiest way to get there from Steppes is come west on I-30 and turn
south on Fielder as if you were going to our old site, but continue past
Randol Mill to Arkansas and turn west.  Turn south on Spanish Trail and the
park entrance just on the right.

If no one makes it, cool - I just thought it might be good idea to get
together.  But if y'all come, maybe we can talk Elfsea into visiting Steppes
practice next Sunday?  Practice starts at 2:00, and while I may be a little
late, I'll be there...

Alaric