[Elfsea] RE: ??????

Michael Smith morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 14 15:10:25 PST 2002

I think a majority of DFW's chivalry is still in town, as well.  :)
Romanius, Duncan, Miguel, Timo for sure...did Airaklee or Galen go?  I know
Drake went.  I think we'll be fine.  Besied, Trimeris would have to get
THROUGH who we've sent already, just to get here.  :)  If we hear they broke
through, everyone mass in Shreveport and we'll hold the line. :)

Morgan