[Elfsea] Solarium???

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 18 20:16:46 PST 2002

Maria asked:

>Are we having Solarium tomorrow (Tuesday)?? If so, where?
>
>I noticed that it was scheduled to be at Arabella's. But, after a long trip
>from War, I thought she might be too tired to host us this >week.

I don't think so.  Arabella probably is too tired to host it at her house,
and I have several projects that I need to work on.  Also, I am hoping to
hear from a job opportunity that is right up my alley... :)

Hopefully we can do Solarium later in the month or something...

Sincerely,
Alessandra
(Soon to be former) Baroness