[Elfsea] beads

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Mon Mar 25 10:30:18 PST 2002

In a message dated 3/25/2002 10:37:50 AM Central Standard Time,
Jennifer.Rhodes-walden at usa.xerox.com writes:

> Hey guys, I need some help.  The craft bug has bitten (again!) and I need to
> find some beads.  Is there a bead/thread shop in the Metroplex?  I like
> Mill
> Hill seed beads or something similar, and I'm willing to drive if it's
> in/around the Metroplex.  Does anybody have a favorite place they like to
> shop?  Or know somewhere on-line?  I've already been to Michael's, Hobby
> Lobby, and Joann's.  Any more ideas?  I have this new cotehardie that needs
> some pizazz.
>
> Thanks,
> Anabel

Try the Rock Barrell in Dallas behind TI at 13650 TI Boulevarde
http://www.rockbarrell.com/
They're usually very inexpensive, have a huge selection and a wide variety of
jewelry findings/furnishings.  Good place to buy bulk semi-precious strings.
You can email them with what you're looking for and they'll let you know if
they have it or something similar.

or if you know someone with a wholesale number:

Bally Bead Company  (972) 771-4515
2304 Ridge Rd
Rockwall, TX  75087
http://www.ballybead.com

They have awsome findings, import items and hard to finds.  Tucked back in an
odd corner of Rockwall but worth it if you can get in, since they deal only
wholesale.  They also do the Dallas Rock & Gem shows.

Asa