[Elfsea] Children's Boffer @ Springfaire???

Shaw, Donnel ShawD at chisd.com
Wed Mar 27 11:36:50 PST 2002

Ok lets get this thing under way. Daire we need a time frame. Preferablely
before the main list. It can go on while Armor inspection for the Adults is
going on.  Elyssa will you run the list? She is a wonderful listmistress. I
know we have some wonderful marshalls right now that would love to help. I
will send the ribbons for the fighting ring. Marie has been wonderful enough
to offer a prize basket. Realize you have different classes with different
winners.  I have to go and teach I will write more later.
Donnel