[Elfsea] FW: B&B of Elfsea - Schedule

Marsh, Vicki MarsV at chisd.com
Fri Mar 1 20:40:09 PST 2002

Xene here:

HRM Aaron wanted me to let everyone know that there are a number of the
scheduled meetings in the afternoon that he and Britta have to attend. They
have to be there for the law meeting, and the financial
meeting, and they want to attend the meeting on how the BOD works. Any
interviews that are not done in the morning will probably have to be
conducted after the scheduled meetings are over and it will be after 5pm
when those are done. But they will do all of them.

Just to let you know, they will be dragging into our house around dawn
tomorrow morning, catching a few hours of sleep (if they are lucky), then
working all day.  Then they get to make a decision about who gets to be the
Baron and Baroness, and no matter who they pick, they will manage to make
*somebody* unhappy.......but Elfsea will still be strong!

Lets go Kill lots of Trimarans and have Lots of Fun at the War!!

Vivat Rex!  Vivat Regina! Vivat Ansteorra!

Mistress Xene