[Elfsea] NTIF and Sunday afternoon... since there's no tourney.

Jennamonster at aol.com Jennamonster at aol.com
Sat Mar 2 20:18:51 PST 2002

For those interested in attending the NTIF... could I entice you with free
passes? There is a catch, of course... but it's quite small and the
advantages many - I have nine passes to my credit and can get more, if
needed.

The catch is that you would be willing to attend the booth at NTIF for
roughly an hour in garb. Artisans who have small projects are most welcome -
they draw interest from passers-by. In exchange, you get to save the entrance
fee of $12, hear some great music (the booth is right by one of the
performance stages), see some very interesting vendors (oh, my aching
checkbook...), munch on fine Celtic fare, sample some mighty, mighty, MIGHTY
fine mead, see friends from Steppes and last, but decidedly not least... help
out the SCA.

If you're interested, come and see me at Caelin's and Pyro's tomorrow, or
call my cell (469-235-9884 - this is NOT a metro number and the vmax belongs
to my lord Anthony) - I will have the passes with me and will be happy to
lead anyone interested in going to the booth, leaving our gracious hosts'
home roughly at 1 pm (my sincere advance apologies to both TRM and our hosts
for my brief appearance; however, service doth call my name to attend the
NTIF once more).

Hence, I have rambled enough for one email and y'all get the point. Seek me
out if you're interested - please come out, support the SCA and have a great
time at a wonderful Festival!

In service,

Elysia de Solares