[Elfsea] Elfsea Scroll

Anezka Rozmitala anezka at elfsea.net
Sun Mar 3 11:03:30 PST 2002

Greetings.  Some of you may have already received your Elfsea Scroll, some of you may not have received it yet.  If you haven't, be assured that it is on its way.  The paper copies of the Scroll were mailed last Friday by Lady Rebekah of Newcastle.  However, due to a family emergency, I have not yet completed the PDF version of the Scroll.  Those will be sent out at some point on Monday after Timothy and I return from Long Island.  I apologize for the delay and any inconvienience that has occurred over this.

In Service,
Dama Anezka z Rozmitala