[Elfsea] Update on Raimond

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 4 19:42:34 PST 2002

Since several people have been asking, I thought I would quickly let
everyonee know that at this point, I have contact my insurance agent and am
starting that process.  It is currently estimated that I have lost
$4000-$5000 worth of stuff and damamge to property.  Only part of which I
will be able to eventually replace.  I would recommend to everyone that they
secure such things as coin collections and anything else of value that is
small.  Thank you all for your concern and offers of help.  I will still be
at the war and having fun.
Raimond

<DIV><FONT size=2>A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for your
enjoyment,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny
Kaye "The Court Jester")</FONT></DIV></DIV></html>