[Elfsea] Fwd: looking for Her Excellency Daphne of Ered Isen

Tangwystl ferch Maredudd tangwystloffalconrose at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 4 11:56:46 PST 2002

 I'm afraid that at least to my knowledge, I do not know the lady that this individual is seeking. The information is below, if anyone knows how to contact Her Excellency Daphne of Ered Isen, please let me know and I will pass it on. Or feel free to pass it directly to Lady Muriel's address below and copy me so that I will know to quit searching.
Thank You!
In Service
Tangwystl
  lesley fedewa <muriel at power-net.net> wrote: From: "lesley fedewa"
Subject: looking for Her Excellency Daphne of Ered Isen
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 12:39:10 -0500

Greetings, Lady Tangwystl--

I write to you at the behest of my Laurel, Baron Byron della Farfalla,
formerly of the Kingdom of Atenveldt, now of the Middle Kingdom. He is
looking for the former queen he was Laureled under in Atenveldt, Daphne of
Ered Isen. He heard that she moved to the Ft. Worth area, and would like to
contact her if possible. He sends fond greetings to her and would give her
his contact information if you can locate her. He does not have email, but
can be emailed through me if wanted.

If you could let me know whether she resides in Elfsea, that would be very
much appreciated. If she does, could you forward this message on to her?

Many thanks for your time.
I remain, yours in service,

Lady Muriel of Three Walls
Apprentice to Baron Byron della Farfalla

Canton of Three Walls
Barony of Andelcrag
Middle Kingdom

Baron Byron della Farfalla