[Elfsea] Timer in the Ravine

Marsh, Todd W. ToddMarsh at SierraSystems.com
Thu Mar 7 08:31:27 PST 2002

The ravine battle at Gulf War is a timed battle.  The team that controls two
of the three banners at the end wins.  Last year, Trimaris did not know how
much time was left, and moved too early.  We won because we knew.

We need a timekeeper for this year's battle.  You must be on the field in
armor, but will not be in the fighting.  Is anyone interested?
Llywelyn Gruffydd