[Elfsea] Murphy's LAW strikes again

Arabella de Montacute arabella at elfsea.net
Thu Mar 7 23:41:40 PST 2002

Boy oh boy if things would always go as you plan them........

There is no way I will be able to take neither the Elfsea Blue and White which I think is still at Galen and Allesssandre's house nor the Steppes Baronial which I am supposed to pick up Friday (this morning) at Master Fritz's.......I ran out of room in my trailer.  Can somebody help out and see that these 2 things make it to Gulf War!!!

Timothy can you pick up the Blue and white????  and can someone make sure the Steppes Pavilion makes it to Caelin's house to ride on the truck.

I'd like to know something before I leave about 9 or 10 in the morning.  I'm calling upon my friends for HELP!!!

Arabella

--
H.L. Arabella de Montacute
Protege to Sir Galen of Bristol