[Elfsea] Back from the War

SiobhanON at aol.com SiobhanON at aol.com
Mon Mar 18 08:15:19 PST 2002

Greetings all Elfsea,
     We Have Returned Victorious!
     Due to the betrayal by some of our allies, we did not rout Trimaris
permantly, but we did push them back to their borders with assurances that
they will not be prepared for another attack for at least another year.
Therefore, we have a year in which to prepare to once again to repel these
invaders and perhaps end their barbarous ways once and for all. I noticed, as
we and our brave fighters returned to hearth and home, that our brave guards
were in their places, tireless guarding our borders. None of the devils
managed to sneak by our warriors to attack and pillage our fair lands. Vivat
to the returning, battle weary victors and Vivat to the valiant home guard,
who I am sure would have rather been at the war, but who stayed behind and
selflessly guarded our properties. We are happy to be home from those cursed
lands, where it chills the bones one day and sears the skin the next. Where
the thunder and lightning gods attack in the dead of night, sending their
gusts to try to destroy our shelters.
     Let the battle stories begin. Let the songs and poems of the Valor of
our warriors and brave King Aaron and Queen Brita begin.
Siobhan