[Elfsea] Gulf War Truck Unloading

Daniel Gutridge dgutridge at wciconsulting.com
Mon Mar 18 09:07:07 PST 2002

I hope everyone had a great war!  It is now time to unload the truck.
Unloading will begin at 6:30pm tonight at Lord Caelins.   If you have
things on the truck you need to be there!  We do not have places to
store items and it is a rainy day.  We are expecting everyone that has
items on the truck to help unload and would be grateful for any
additional help that we can get.  We are all tired, but this needs to be
done.

Daniel Stewart